WELCOME SECURITY SPECIFICATION PROFESSIONALS
Join Our A&E Professionals Program
Shooter Detection Systems understands that your goal is to always give your clients the best possible security advice and support. We match that commitment by offering the world’s most accurate, reliable indoor active shooter detection technology – the SDS Indoor Gunshot Detection System.
Webinar: Security Planning and Specifying for Indoor Gunshot Detection Systems
We know that your clients rely on you to deliver the highest level of advice and support. SDS wants to become your trusted source for gunshot detection technologies. This webinar will help you better understand:
- Why clients ask for indoor gunshot detection solutions
- Examples of gunshot detection projects from the design phase to project completion
- The technology behind the industry’s leading gunshot detection system
- How the technology is deployed (sensor placement, tools, etc.)
- How the product performs: recorded live fire demonstration
- How the product integrates with other security assets like access control or VMS
Why Indoor Gunshot Detection?
Case Study: Georgia World Congress Center
SDS customer, the Georgia World Congress Center, is the third largest convention center in North America and hosts over a million visitors a year. This brief article details a recent “behind the scenes” tour of the GWCCA’s Emergency Operations Center and how indoor gunshot detection, integrated into their video management platform, helps this team execute their active shooter preparedness plan.
What Security Professionals Need to Know
SDS’s Indoor Gunshot Detection System is installed in Fortune 500 enterprises, professional sport franchises, leading retailers and airports. Download our whitepaper to better understand how to evaluate indoor gunshot detection systems.
Join Us To Learn More
Work With the Industry’s Most Experienced Manufacturer
How many sensors do I really need? Who should do the installation and what maintenance does my client need to plan for? Since 2015 SDS has been at the forefront of indoor gunshot detection and has the technical expertise to help integrators across the country manage installations at complex building structures or across multiple campuses. Contact us to gain access to the following documentation so that you can start providing thought provoking and informed information to your clientele. We are ready to provide you with:
- A CSI Specification for the development of Div 28 documentation
- Guardian Network Architecture Planning Guide
- Integration guides for the over 50 manufacturer certified integrations with leading VMS, mass notification and access control systems
- Product technical specifications and sensor placement information