The Guardian Indoor Active Shooter Detection System incorporates the world’s finest acoustic gunshot identification software and combines it with infrared gunfire flash detection to produce the world’s highest performing, fully automatic, and most accurate gunshot detection technology available today. The system’s dual modality provides the highest rate of detection while bringing the number of false alerts to zero.
Guardian simultaneously detects gunfire and immediately relays this information via floor plan map with shot location, text, e-mail, and other notification pathways to key personnel and building occupants, with no human interpretation required. When integrated with security systems, the Guardian System calls up surveillance cameras in the incident area, initiates lock-down procedures, automates mass notification alerts to desktops and mobile devices, and provides immediate notification to first responders.
Through its unique hardware design, Guardian can be installed into your existing building infrastructure through flush wall/ceiling mount or surface mount for impenetrable structures. The system configuration is fully scalable to the area of coverage desired.
The Guardian System was built with security systems integration in mind, offering organizations flexible notification options from the smallest school notifying local law enforcement to the largest enterprise customer notifying global security teams immediately of a shooting event.
Guardian removes the “human factor” so that nothing is left to interpretation and costly delays can be avoided.
- SAFETY Act Certified by D.H.S.
- Dual Factor Authentication – Zero False Alerts
- Fastest gunshot reporting product available – Under one second
- Floor plan map of facility with instant shot location information
- Easily integrated into any network using standard Power-Over-Ethernet
- Integrated with leading-edge security systems: VMS, Access Control, Mass Notification, Mobile Applications, Digital Radios, Alarm Panels, Contact Integrations
- Requires extremely low network bandwidth
- Less than 1 watt power draw
- Fits into standard 4-inch electrical box
- Flush mounted in ceiling or wall
- Surface mount for concrete/brick structures
- Features simulation and training modes
- Made in the U.S.A.